Great leaders need great podcasts. That is the purpose for this continuing series of informative episodes about successful podcasting.
I conduct an interview with Jeff Sewell, a professional audio/media engineer. Our topics this episode include:
- Microphones. Two types: dynamic and condenser. Situations in which one type mic or the other will work best. How to position mics for best pickup.
- Most common mic connectors: XLR; 1/4"; USB; and 1/8"
- Mixers. Common features on a mixer. How to adjust for proper EQ
- Basics of frequency/wavelength -- and how this understanding can aid the successful leader in podcasting
Please send your comments in one of the following ways:
- Email: email@example.com
- Podcast Hotline: 206-984-3136
- Click the "Comment" link below to send comments here on this podcast blog
I invite you to subscribe to this podcast via iTunes.
Thank you for being a loyal subscriber and supporter of Think Like A Leader!